1) By participating in "Auction", participants are voluntarily agreed to follow the all the rules, terms and conditions of the event.
2) To the extent permitted by applicable law, Tiger111hk Co. Ltd. disclaims the liabilities for any error, omissions or inaccuracies of the information and materials provided on this website, and for any loss or incidental and consequential damages that cause the inability to use by any parties, or in connection with any errors, interruptions, delays in operation or incomplete transmission, broadband services or system failure.
3) Please keep in mind that each bid participants make is a binding contract of purchasing the item(s) if you win the auction, winner must pay for the item(s).
4) Participants should make sure that you read the item description before you bid.
5) Customers have to ensure that all registration information given to Tiger111hk and every transaction is true and complete.
6) Tiger111hk may recover the erroneous payment(s) at any time.
7) Special items are non-refundable.
8) Special items cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other goods.
9) All shipping risks borne by the buyer.
10) If the last bidding does not reach the reserve price, the lot is “bought in,” meaning it is left unsold.
11) In case of any dispute, Tiger111hk Co. Ltd. has the right to the final decision.