Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG) with V3 gearbox.
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
It is for trigger contacts of the gearbox version 3 compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- It is necessary to modify the trigger contacts according to the manual
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring or complete wiring above the gearbox.
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox