Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Mosfet build on trigger contacts from SHS company
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
- On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation, length 300 mm to the motor and 700 mm to the battery. The blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation
- Wiring is designed to lead into the stock, but it can go to the front under condition to turn around black battery wire on the board (resolder it)
- Board covered by conformal coating, it protect device against water
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox