The G pistol is a series of polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistols designed and produced by Glock Ges.m.b.H., located in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria. It entered Austrian military and police service by 1982 after it was the top performer on an exhaustive series of reliability and safety tests.
G pistols have become the company's most profitable line of products, commanding 65% of the market share of handguns for United States law enforcement agencies, as well as supplying numerous national armed forces, security agencies, and police forces in at least 48 countries. Glocks are also popular firearms among civilians for recreational and competition shooting, home and self-defense, and concealed carry or open carry.
The G18C is a selective-fire variant of G17, which features semi-auto and full-auto shooting mode and it's the only G model pistol that can be fired in full-auto. Due to gun law and automatic weapon are restricted in cilvilian market, G18C are only sold to police forces and counter terrorist unit.
- 134A/Green Gas powered
- Full-Auto gas blowback pistol
- Comes with Metal slide
- Comes with Polymer frame
- Comes with Metal outer barrel with "9X19 DMD076" marking
- Comes with Polymer fixed front and rear sight
- Comes with Plastic non-slip diamond texture grip covers
- Comes with Plastic trigger and magazine release
- Comes with Metal slide catch, disassembly lever and selector
- Package includes Metal 23 rounds gas magazine
Barrel Length: ~115mm
Weight: 774g (with magazine)
Material: Metal, Plastic
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto , Full-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 23 Rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Gas: 8KG (134A), 12KG (Green Gas)
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 300 FPS (0.2g BB, Green Gas)