The PTS® EnhancedPolymer Magazine, or EPM for short, is a new type of Mid-capacity PolymerMagazine for AEGs. The EPM is a truly unique AEG magazine, inside and out.Externally, it features an extremely durable Dupont Zytel polymer shell. The recessed panels on the magazine body aretextured for better grip and the continuous magazine well guides reduce thepotential of snagging when the magazine is drawn from and reinserted intopouches.
The bulletwindow with the fake 5.56 rounds isn't just for show. When the magazine isfully loaded, at the base of the see-through bullet window, an orange followercomes into view. This is a remarkable design feature unique to the EPM as itallows the end user to pick up any EPM magazine and immediately know if themagazine is filled to capacity and ready to go. It also acts a visual indicatorfor the user to known when to stop loading the magazine to prevent damage fromoverloading the magazine.
This midcapacity AEG magazine holds 150 rounds with the same reliability that all PTSmagazines have long been famous for. It is compatible with Version 2 based M4AEGs by TM, KWA, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada, G&P, the VFC HK416,the CA 416, AMOEBA AM Variants, and many more.
The MAGPOD is designedspecifically for the PMAG compatible baseplate. It replaces the floor plate andfills the void in front for more durability. Its optimized footprint virtuallyeliminates see-saw motion when using the magazine as a monopod. It features an overmolded Santoprene basepad for improved traction on hard/slick surfaces andstippled side panels which provide a better gripping surface. Dot matrix on thebase plate allows the user to mark the magazine with alphanumeric characters orpictograms for personal identification.
- BBsbullet full load indicator (AEG Version)
- Highefficiency compression spring
- Transparentmagazine inner part for easy check-up and repairing (AEG Version)
- Complexsize BB STOPPER for better compatibility
- Floorplatecomes with MAGPOD Base Plate
- Durable15% Glass Fiber reinforced PA6 material
- Doubleinjection molded TPU basepad for improved traction on hard surfaces
- Dot matrix on the base plate allows the user to mark the magazine withalphanumeric characters or pictograms for identification.
- suitable for Marui Next Gen M4 AEG
Manufacturer : PTS