- This Lipo Battery Alarm is only good for 2 Cells 7.4V and 3 Cells 11.1V Lipo Batteries.
- Required the balance charger plug in the battery
- With the Voltage Display function to tell you the voltage of the battery
- Each LiPo has a Minimun discharged voltage of 3.0V before damage occurs
- Each LiPo cell = 3.7V (nominal) no matter how many cells are in parallell
- Each LiPo cell has a Minimun charged voltage of 4.25V before damage, and Risk Of Fire occurs
- The Alarm sounds and red lights to warn you, when the battery voltage is too low. It can prevent your lipo battery damaged due to low voltage
- The green LED indicates the battery cell condition is good