M24 Sniper Weapon System (M24 SWS) is the Military version of the M700 Sniper Rifle, which the name M24 was assigned by the US Army after adoption as their standard sniper rifle in 1988. M24 also refer to as a “weapon system” because it consists of not only a sniper rifle but also a detachable telescopic sights and other accessories. M24 has 3 variants as below:
1. XM24A1, experimental model which re-chambered for the .300 Winchester Magnum (7.62x67mm) round. It was not adopted by the US Army because soldiers in the field would not be able to acquire the special ammo.
2. M24A2, improved version of the standard M24 Rifle. It comes with a detachable 10-round magazine, the new MARS (Modular Accessory Rail System), modified barrel for adding a silencer and new stock with adjustable cheek Rest. Standard M24 can be converted into M24A2 which only replace the stock, add the new detachable magazine feed and barrel re-building.
3. M24A3, developed model which chamber .338 Lapua Magnum round (8.58x70mm) and feed from a 5-round detachable magazine.
- Bolt Action Air-cocking Sniper Rifle
- 14mm CCW threaded Silencer Adapter included
- Comes with Plactic lower receiver
- Comes with Alloy upper receiver
- Comes with Alloy bolt assembly with safety
- Comes with Alloy trigger
- Comes with Alloy outer barrel
- Comes with 20mm top rail
- Comes with Alloy Bipod adapter
- Package includes 20 rounds magazine
Length: 1050mm, 1210mm
Weight: 3158 g (with magazine)
Material: Plactic , Alloy
Shooting Mode: Safety, Manual (Bolt Action)
Magazine Capacity: 20 rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 300 FPS (0.2g BB)
Manufacturer : Snow Wolf