Armorer Works to introduce the latest model in growing range of competition race pistols, the HX24 'Blade' .38 SUPERCOMP.
The AW Custom™ Skunkworks team have meticulously engineered the shape of the slide and compensator, and carefully considered every cut and component, resulting in a perfectly balanced race pistol with almost no muzzle rise whatsoever.
The HX24 features deep blade grooves in the slide to provide an aggressive gripping surface, as well as a heavily ported slide and compensator to reduce weight on the frontend.
You can feel the incredibly tight tolerances on fit and finish with this pistol in every shot you take.
- Extended 166mm inner barrel provides incredible accuracy, range and muzzle velocity. Outperforms anything in it's class
- Serrated extended length one piece slide plus compensator
- Deep blade grooves for an aggressive gripping surface
- Machined with incredibly tight tolerances that you can feel through the pistol with every shot you take
- Compensator and barrel are precision machined as a single unit so there are no threads, or alignment issues of the compensator and bore, resulting in an extremely flat recoil cycle with an ultra-crisp, addictive blowback action
- Pre-drilled holes in the midframe for mounting industry-standard optics
- Compatible with Armorer Works speed cocking handle kit & optics mount rail kit
- Elevation and Windage Adjustable Rear aperture/ghost ring sight with luminous fibre front sight
- Functional mock firing pin mechanism
- Skeletonized grip with flared magwell
- Bottom of the trigger guard designed with two finger groves making it possible to achieve a higher firmer grip with the support hand
- Robust slide and lower frame, gives this pistol a firm, powerful recoil when fired
- Features a modular trigger system designed so that you can install the trigger that achieves the correct shape and length for your finger
Color: Black and silver
Material: Metal, Polymer
Shooting Mode: Safety , Semi-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Gas: 8KG (134a), 12KG (Green Gas)
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 350 FPS (0.2g BB, Green Gas)
Manufacturer: Armorer Works