The SR-3 Vikhr (СР-3 Вихрь, Russian for "whirlwind") is a Russian compact fully automatic assault rifle chambered for the 9×39mm subsonic round. It was developed by TsNIITochMash (Central Institute for Precision Machine Building) in the early 1990s. It is based on the AS Val silenced assault rifle but lacks an integral suppressor and has a newly-designed folding stock and cocking handle for ease of concealed carry. After the adoption of SR-3, the FSB established new operational requirements with a goal to combine the qualities of the SR-3, AS Val and VSS Vintorez, resulting in a new variant designated SR-3M (СР-3М). It features a quick detachable suppressor and a redesigned handguard with a collapsible foregrip. The iron sights have also been relocated to the upper front handguard as opposed to being located on the suppressor, apparently for when the gun is used without the suppressor attached. For this weapon a larger 30-round magazine was developed, which can be used also by the AS Val and the VSS Vintorez.
- Comes with metal and no marking Receiver
- Fixed Front and rear sight
- Comes with polymer fore Grip
- Metal frame set with side rail in order to install PSO-1 type sniping scope
- Comes with metal safety & selector lever, frame top cover
- Adjustable Hop up system
- Comes with polymer Hand Guard
- Power by up to 9.6V battery / 8.4V lipo battery (mini plug)
- Included 250 rounds Hi-cap Magazine.
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included.**
Length: 490 mm
Shooting Mode: Safety, Full-suto and Semi-auto.
Gear Box: AY Custom Ver 3 Metal Gear Box
Battery: 9.6V battery / 7.4V lipo battery (mini plug)
Magazine Capacity: 250 rounds
Material: Metal and Plastic
Bullet type: 6mm BB