M16 entered United States Army service and was deployed for jungle warfare operations in South Vietnam in 1963, becoming the U.S. military's standard service rifle of the Vietnam War by 1969, replacing the M14 rifle in that role. The U.S. Army retained the M14 in CONUS, Europe, and South Korea until 1970. Since the Vietnam War, the M16 rifle family has been the primary service rifle of the U.S. armed forces.
The M16 has also been widely adopted by other militaries around the world. Total worldwide production of M16-style weapons since the design's inception has been approximately 8 million, making it the most-produced firearm of its caliber.
- Front Sight with sling swivel and adjustable front sight post
- Removal Carry handle with Full Windage & Elevation adjustment rear sight
- 20mm top rail for Flashlight or Laser Sight attachment
- Rear Sight has large and small aperture
- Aluminum 30mm RIS Handguard
- Sling Swivel can be installed with any single, 2- or 3- point tactical sling
- Equipped with Fixed Stock with sling swivel.
- Fixed Stock with open case can store Mini Type battey
- Package comes with a 300 rounds magazine
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included **
Battery: 8.4v Battery (Mini Type)
Motor: Compact Motor
Shooting Mode : Semi/Fully-Auto, Safe
Gearbox: Ver 2 Metal Gearbox
Major Color : Black
Magazine Capacity :300rd
Materials : Aluminum & Plastic
Bullet Type : 6mm BB
Power (Muzzle Velocity) : 420fps (0.2g BB)