HK417 is the Larger caliber variant of the HK416 rifle developed by Heckler & Koch which charmbered 7.62 x 51mm NATO rounds. It is intended for use as a marksman rifle and avaliable in 3 different lengths as follow,
Assaulter: comes with a 12 inch standard barrel
Recce / Recon: comes with a 16 inch standard barrel or accurated barrels.
Sniper: comes with a 20 inch accurated barrel.
Same as HK416, 417 also have 2 variants for civilian market only in semi-auto: MR308 (only avaliable in Germany) and MR762 (only for US market).
HK417 has been adopted for service by a number of armed force, special forces and law enforcement, also, the MR308, the civilian model of the 417, has been adopted as the marksman rifle of the German Army and renamed as G28 and used in the battle field.
- Main Parts are Made of Aluminum die-cast 4500g Heavy Body
- Full Metal 330mm Free Float Rail System
- 380mm Outer Barrel With 65mm Flashider
- Nylon Fiber 5 position adjustable stock and Pistol Grip
- Detachable Front and Adjustable Real Sight
- Polymer 70 Rounds Loading Capacity (7.62/ See Through Type) Magazine (Dummy Cartridge Inside the Mag)
- Crane Stock able to store 8.4V 1300mah NiMH SOPMOD battery (Not include)
- Sling mount can be installed with any single, 2 or 3 point tactical sling
- Electric Blowback powered by Next Generation RECOIL SHOCK AEG System Gearbox
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included.**
Length: 925mm / 1000mm (Stock extended)
Barrel Length: 260mm
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto & Full-Auto
Gear Box: Next Generation RECOIL SHOCK AEG System Gearbox
Battery: 8.4V 1300mah NiMH SOPMOD battery
Magazine Capacity: 70 Rounds
Material: Metal & Nylon Fiber
Bullet type: 6mm BB
Power (Muzzle Velocity): 305 FPS (0.2g BB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui