The version 2 ball bearing spring guide features a slightly thinner diameter shaft to accommodate springs of all sorts, making it more forgiving for both the spring and piston to compress.ï¾ The spring guide's shaft is built-in with the top bearing plate to allow more rigidity and maximum spring decompression.ï¾ As a spring decompresses, the bearings allow full twisting, adding improved rounds-per-second and maximum power.
- CNC Aluminum (Lightweight) Construction
- Smooth anodized finish
- Thinner guide shaft for easy, stress-fee spring compression
- One piece bearing top plate and guide shaft.
- Loose bearings for maximum spring twisting.
- For AEG Gearbox Version 3