This Classic Army Airsoft version of the M110 Speicial is a beautiful rendition in 1 to 1 scale of a model specifically developed to meet the requirements of U.S. Special Operations Forces,
Featuring a 7.62 NATO design, the M110 incorporates a larger magazine then the standard 5.56 style magazine which provides a much higher capacity and the Keymod 20mm Rail System Hand-guard, providing the player with the opportunity to mount whichever tactical accessories they may want.
The 14.5 inch barrel is finished off with a great looking flash hider that can be seen on various real steel guns and the M110 stores its battery very comfortable in the crane stock.
The Classic Army M110 is perhaps one of the best M110 available on the market! It is built solid and features a full length rail and flip front and rear sights to complete the package. The rail allows you to mount anything from a bi-pod to a tactical illuminator and come ready to withstand the abuse of the battlefield.
Internally this weapon is just as sound as it is externally - the upgraded gearbox features 9mm steel bearings allowing for a smooth gear rotation adding to the speed at which it fires, all the gears are naturally extremely high quality metal, with a metal toothed piston to help prevent any stripping.
Ths model is 11.1v lipo ready and includes a 7.62 size 470rd mag to get the job done, swiftly, efficiently and without fault.
- constructed by Polymer and Alloy
- Adjustable hop-up system
- Comes with Alloy upper receiver with 20mm top rail
- Comes with Alloy lower receiver with marking
- Comes with Alloy keymod handguard with 20mm rail
- Comes with Alloy outer barrel with Flash Hider
- Comes with front and rear sight
- Comes with Alloy 6-position stock tube
- Comes with Plastic retractable stock
- Comes with Plastic pistol grip
- Comes with Alloy charging handle and selector
- Comes with Alloy dummy bolt release
- Comes with Alloy trigger
- product include 470 rounds magazine
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included.**
Length: 960mm / 1020mm
Weight: 3312g (with magazine)
Material: Polymer , Alloy
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto, Full-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 470 Rounds
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Battery: Li-Po / Ni-Mh Battery
Power (Muzzle Velocity): 390 FPS (0.2g BB)
Manufacturer: Classic Army