M5 Series is a German made 9mm submachine gun (SMG) family developed in 1960s. It is one of the most widely used SMG in the world, used by 40 nations and militaries, law enforcement and security organizations. It has over 100 variants, including the semi-auto version and the K (Kurz) Series developed in 1976, which designed for close quarters battle used by clandestine operations and special missions.
- Metal front ring sight with suppressor
- Stamped Steel upper frame with polymer made hand guard
- Polymer made Navy style lower frame with ambi selector lever
- Constructed of WE Custon GBB System with Semi, 3-round burst and full auto function
- Realiestic trigger group and hammer set
- Adjustable Hop up system.
- Comes with Fixed Rear Stock
- Included 45 rounds long type Gas Magazine which can adjust bolt stop mode (stop fire after finish the last round in magazine) and Blank mode (bolt will keep function after last shot until all gas has uesd).
Barrel Length: ~327
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto, 3-round burst & Full-Auto
System: WE Custon GBB System
Power Source : Green Gas
Magazine Capacity: 45 + 1 rounds
Material: Steel, Metal & Polymer
Bullet type: 6mm BB
Power (Muzzle Velocity): 400 – 420 FPS (Green Gas, 0.2g BB)