The Mark 11 Mod 0 as we know the KAC SR-25 is a designated marksman rifle designed by Eugene Stoner, and manufactured by Knight's Armament Company. It is chambered for 7.62x51mm NATO.
The SR-25 combines the advantages of AR-10 and AR-15 type. It uses a rotating bolt and a direct impingement gas system based on Stoner’s AR-10, and up to 60% of parts of the SR-25 are interchangeable with the AR-15 / M16. The SR-25 barrels were originally manufactured by Remington Arms, it used in M24 7.62mm sniper rifle. The handguard design is Free Floating Rail System. This kind of design is attached to the front of the receiver and do not touch the barrel, which allows the SR-25 become a highly accurate rifle.
The U.S. Navy took interest in the SR-25 because of its high magazine capacity and faster response speed. With some modifications(included a shorter 20 in (510mm) barrel and a KAC 11.35 in (288mm) RAS handguard with Mil-Std 1913 rail system) , USSOCOM adopted the SR-25 as the Mark 11 Mod 0.
- Fully licensed by Knights Armament Co.
- CNC Aluminium made receiver, hard anodized finishing.
- Flip up iron sights and unique serial numbers.
- "Knight's" Logo & serial number marked on receiver
- 310mm RIS rail system handguard with three 155mm rail cover
- Come with 310mm silencer
- 6 Position Bipod (Leg extended by pulling the leg from 145mm to 220mm)
Over all length: 1118mm
Inner barrel length: 485mm
Outer barrel length: 490mm
Materials: Aluminium, steel, metal
Shooting Mode: Semi Auto
Power source: Green gas, Top gas
Bullet: 6mm BBs
Magazine Capacity: 20rounds
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 440 FPS
Manufacturer: Vega Force Company