The Colt Single Action Army (Colt SAA) Colt .45 is a single-action revolver with a revolving cylinder holding six metallic cartridges. It was designed for the U.S. government service revolver trials of 1872 by Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company – today's Colt's Manufacturing Company – and was adopted as the standard military service revolver until 1892.
The Colt SAA has been offered in over 30 different calibers and various barrel lengths. Its overall appearance has remained consistent since 1873. Colt has discontinued its production twice, but brought it back due to popular demand.
- Comes Fully Metal Frame with "Colt cal. 45 mm (.177)" and "15J71653" marking
- Comes with Fixed Front sight
- Single-action fire mode
- Manual safety under the cartridges
- Polymer Smooth hand grip with JOHN Duke Logo
- CO2 compartment in the grip
- 120mm outer barrel with marking
- Comes metal hammer with firing pin
- Comes with 6 shells (each shell is loaded with one 4.5mm Steel BB)
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto
Power Source : CO2 (12g CO2 Cartridge)
Magazine Capacity: 6 rounds
Material: Metal and plastic
Bullet type: 4.5mm Steel BB