The AS VAL (Avtomat Special'nyj Val, Russian: Автомат Специальный Вал or Special Automatic Rifle, code name: "Shaft", GRAU designation 6P30) is a Soviet-designed assault rifle featuring an integrated suppressor. It was developed in the first half of the 1980s in the Central Research Institute of Precision Engineering (TSNIITOCHMASH). Since 1987, the VAL was added to the arsenal of the Soviet Army and the KGB and is used by Russian Spetsnaz special forces and the MVD, FSB, OMON, SOBR, GRU, and select units of the Russian Army.
The VAL shares 70% of its components with its sister-gun, the VSS Vintorez. Differences are a skeletonized steel stock which folds to the left for storage and transportation. The reliability of the rifle is equivalent to an AKM, including functioning in difficult conditions such as dust, dirt, sand, rain, at a temperature range from -50 °C to +50 °C
- Full metal constructed.
- The integrated silencer style outer barrel is one piece designed and CNC machined out of Aluminum 6061.
- Battery can be stored inside the integral silencer.
- Precise 6.05 brass inner barrel lets every shot more accurate.
- Steel folding stock offers good maneuver around close quarter combat situation.
- Ergonomic motor grip offers the operator maximum comfort and control over the rifle.
- High quality metal 7mm bearing V3 gearbox.
- Incude 380 rounds Hi-cap magazine.
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included.**
Inner Barrel Length: 420 mm
Shooting Mode: Safety, Single, Full-Auto
Material: Steel, Aluminum, Nylon, Fiber
Battery: 11.1V Lithium Battery ( Triplet Type)
Gearbox: Custom Ver.3 7mm Bearing Gearbox
Muzzle Velocity (Standard version): 380-420 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 380 Rds
Bullet type: 6mm BB
Manufacturer: King Arms