The FN F2000 is a bullpup assault rifle designed by FN Herstal in Belgium and debut in march 2001, chambered 5.56x45mm NATO Cartridge and STANAG magazine. F2000 is a modular weapon system in bullpup layout, and consists of 2 main assemblies: upper receiver with barrel and optic rail mount / factory optic scope, and lower receiver with trigger group, bolt assembly, return mechanism, magwell and hand guard.
F2000 now have serval variants:
F2000: Original Mil-spec Version with factory optic scope.
F2000 Tactical: Comes with an extended optic rail mount instead of the optic scope.
F2000 Tactical TR: Same as Tactical Version but comes with a railed hand guard.
F2000 S: Modified tactical version for Slovenian Army.
FS2000 Tactical: Semi-auto version of F2000 Tactical which debut in 2006
FS2000 Standard: Semi-auto version of F2000 with a 1.6X factory optic scope.
- The FN Herstal Marking on the F2000 AEG
- Comes with 14mm Alloy Flash Hider
- Comes with polymer upper receiver with 20mm alloy top rail
- Comes with moveable charging handle
- Comes with Front and Rear sight
- Comes with P90 style selector lever and trigger system
- Adjustable hop up system (open the upper cover to reach the spin up compartment
- Store up to 9.6V mini type battery / 7.4V Lipo Battery inside the stock (small plug)
- Ready to go for 365 FPS (0.2g BB) without modification
- Included 450 rounds M4 type Hi-cap Magazine
** Please note that Battery and Charger are not included.**
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-auto and Full-suto.
Weight (g): 3130 (gun with magazine)
Color: Tan, Black
Battery: 9.6V mini type battery / 7.4V Lipo Battery (small plug)
Magazine Capacity: 450 rds
Material: Polymer, Metal
Bullet type: 6mm BB
Power (Muzzle Velocity): 365 FPS (0.2g BB)