Message to Customer service -- Hidden --

Please Login frist.

 ◊ Worldwide Shipping ! ◊ Tiger111hk Co. Ltd.   Today: 2023-Oct-01  12:43 (HKT)

Contact Us   chinese / chinese
My Account  

Currencies Airsoft Knowledge Q&A
Free Shipping  
   Top » Catalog » Questions » Airsoft Questions and Answers Knowledge

Question: - What is this ? -by **pez
(created: 2020-11-19 04:16:51)
Related products in question :
PPS Kar98K Gas Bolt action Rifle trigger Parts(No K98-05-1)

Where dose this piece go on the kar98 also I've been having a problem with mine it doesn't shot anything even though I filled it up with gas and I have to push in the back piece so it shots gas put it throws all the gas from it so would I need to buy a new bolt or what
Your Answer! * NOT Support HTML code & Not Accept "http"/"https" texts *

Useful voteAnswer

This piece is a sleeve(holder) of trigger guard screw.
Put trigger guard screw into this piece, set it between receiver and trigger guard.

If I had such trouble, I would check function of magazine.
Does plunger move correctly?
How about knockers?

Good luck!
-by **tsumura
added 2020-11-19 18:27:070
-Trading is strictly prohibited.
-Profanity is prohibited.
-Prohibition of racial discrimination & Prohibition of sexism.
-NOT allow refer link in content & all HTML code & "http" or "https" text .
-In case of any dispute, our company reserves the right of final decision.