EMG has teamed up with F1 to produce the EMG F1 Firearms BDR-15 3G AEG training rifle. Built to specifications provided by F1, the BDR-15 retains all of the design and styling cues of its big brother, giving the user a unique and bold platform. The BDR-15s high efficiency gearbox provides superior performance in all settings. From the skeletonized receiver, to the KeyMod compatible C7K Contoured handguard, the EMG BDR-15 is a faithful recreation of F1s flagship AR15 line.
The APS Silver Edge gearbox is an improved version of the Hybrid Electric Blowback gearbox. Grade 5 aluminum alloy is used as the gearbox shell material, which improve the strength. And the interior of the gearbox is fully polished which effectively reduce the frictions between the moving parts and the gearbox walls. The gearbox is decked with steel gears riding on 8mm stainless steel bearings, low-resistance wiring and trigger switch. Also, a Quick-Change ball bearing spring guide allows easy spring changes. All of these increase about 15% of the overall efficiency, when compared with standard Ver2 gearbox designs. This means having better battery life, smoother gearbox performance, and improved gearbox longevity.
- Tron Stock
- Skeletonized receiver reduce the overall weight of the rifle
- C7K Countered KeyMod handguard allows users to add a vast variety of accessories
- Full length top rail for 20mm accessories attachment
- EMG Special Edition QD Spring Change Silver-Edge Gearbox, fully Upgradeable
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- 14mm negative thread
- Ambidextrous fire controls fit both right and lefty users
- F1 Firearms licensed Dragon Slay muzzle device
- Anodized finish resists wear and long-lasting
- Completed with blue surface coating, Red color selector, trigger and mag release.
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Material: Aluminium, Metal, Polymer
Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto, Full-Auto
Magazine Capacity: 450rds, Hi-Capacity
Bullet Type: 6mm BB
Motor: Long high torque motor
Battery: 7.4v LiPo recommended (Stock Tube Type)
Power(Muzzle Velocity): 380 ~ 410 FPS with 0.2g BBs
** Please note that batteries and chargers are not included **